The Top 100
The 2015 and 2016 vintages launched benchmark wines from Bordeaux, California and Italy into this year's Top 100, with releases from Spain, Australia and Oregon also well-represented. And 44 wineries make their debut appearance.
Web Exclusive Content
TOP 100 COUNTDOWN Join Wine Spectator's senior editors as they discuss this year's Top 10 in our annual video series. Plus, discover more original content. Find matching recipes and in-depth articles related to this year's Top 10. Take a look through wine history with our full set of Top 100 lists back to 1988.
ENTER OUR TOP 100 SWEEPSTAKES! Don't miss this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to win a bottle of each of the Top 10 wines of 2018.
HOLIDAY PARTY PLANNING We've recruited leading chefs to share some of their favorite dishes for seasonal entertaining, while Wine Spectator editors recommend crowd-pleasing, budget-friendly wines.
WINE SPECTATOR VIDEO Watch all our great wine tips, winemaker interviews and tastings on your desktop, laptop, tablet or phone. Don't miss these clips:
- How We Pick the Top 10: Watch our senior editors at work and find out what it takes to become the Wine of the Year.
- Making History in the Marche with Gianluca Garofoli: Gianluca Garofoli, of Italy's nearly 150-year-old Garofoli winery, talks about the modern history of Italian winemaking.
- A Perfect Match: Osso Buco with Barolo: Find out more about this intriguing pairing—and get the recipe from chef Iacopo Falai of Casa Lever in New York.
GIFT IDEA Share WineSpectator.com with family and friends. In addition to access to our full Wine Ratings database, they will enjoy:
- Early Notice of Top Ratings: Our Insider and Advance emails, plus our twice-weekly Tasting Highlights.
- Cellar Management Tools: Create shopping lists, track purchases and more with the Personal Wine List.
- Recipes: Find hundreds of great matches for the wines you want to serve, from easy dinners to impressive holiday meals.
Get an exclusive first look at reviews of our editors' most exciting wines with our redesigned, mobile-responsive newsletter. Insider Weekly will showcase blue-chip collectibles, exciting new discoveries and extraordinary values, available as a stand-alone subscription or included as part of a WineSpectator.com membership.